Newick Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic was established in Newick, East Sussex in 1997.
Physiotherapy plays an important role in aiding healing, pain relief and rehabilitation. Physiotherapy can also help ligaments, nerves and joints recover from injury.
The Physiotherapists at Newick Physiotherapy are all members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, registered with the Health Care Professions Council and DBS checked.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday all day and Saturday mornings.
Treatment sessions are by appointment only – please contact us.
Physiotherapy can help with:
• Back pain/ injuries, with or without leg pain
• Neck pain/ injuries, with or without arm pain
• Sports in juries and rehabilitation
• Muscular/ tendon/ ligament injuries
• Following fracture, joint replacement and other surgery
• Joint problems
• Work related injuries
• Road traffic collision injuries
• Strokes and other neurological conditions
• Ante and postnatal back and pelvis pain
At your first visit we will take a detailed history of your condition, together with any relevant past medical history and carry out a physical assessment. We will then discuss our findings with you and together agree an effective treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities and general health, which will commence immediately.
Treatment may include:
• Mobilisation and/ or manipulation
• Electrotherapy e.g. ultrasound, interferential, TENS’s
• Education and advice
• Ergonomic advice
• Manual Handling and postural advice
Physiotherapy is a two-way process and you should feel free to ask whatever questions you may have at any stage during your treatment.
By helping you understand your condition, we can guide you to help yourself back to health.
These fees are current with effect of 01/01/2018 and are subject to periodic review
We accept payment by cash, cheque, credit & debit card and bank transfer.
We are recognised by most major insurance companies.